Tuesday 24 January 2012

Funi Kicker Day!!












When I saw on Facebook that Funi were going to be holding a kicker day off the side of the Derby run, I couldn't wait to check it out. I don't mind hitting the kickers in the park, but this was something for the big boys! Hywel was on hand to take pics of everyone's efforts and he had to lug all of his equipment up the mountain which included snowboarding with a bag weighing half of what he does! Hardcore. When we arrived (after some off piste action and a lot of hiking), the kicker had been built and the comp was in full swing. I've never seen so many lads throw so many back flips ever! Pies was the man of the match for me as he even did a back flip whilst drinking a beer mid rotation! What a hero! Him and Joey also went off the kicker at the same time whilst flipping! Was insane! I have some mean video footage which I'm going to edit together so watch this space for that. There was a very impressive turn out and it was cool seeing everyone hike across to join in the showmanship. Excellent kicker day brought to you by the excellent Funi - the beanies were well represented by the competitors! Roll on the next one......

No comments:

Post a Comment